Thursday, January 28, 2010

no one says it better than Patty Griffin


"I've had some time to think about it
And watch the sun sink like a stone
I've had some time to think about you
On the long ride home."
- Patty Griffin

I know this song is actually about death and seems out of place on a blog about my travels in Europe, but taken out of context I thought these lines made sense. Although, I'm based out of Valencia, Spain for the next three and a half months, I plan to travel to many other countries while I'm here. Rather than a lot of little trips, I think this period of moving from place to place is more like one long ride back to where I started from. Things have been pretty non stop since I got here, but this page is for little moments when I have time to pause and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment